Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Flight Over Wyre

Welcome to my island home of Wyre!

I took a few photos as I flew over the other day and was just in time to catch the last of the snow.
I am in love with my new island-off-an-island. You can see my home in the middle top of the first picture and just at the bottom left of this next picture.

I have put some of my things around the house just so it doesn't look unloved,
but they are only there temporarily. I am nearly finished building a lighthouse.
I will have a chat with Otenth about moving the trees around and shifting the original stone cottage off the site. I am very concerned about the heritage value of the original cottage and will wait to see whether this is acceptable with the traditional owners of the island.
What do you think? Wonderful, isn't it?

No comments: