Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Pavilion


The Pavilion is now installed. I am not sure how much more I will do with it as I have been fiddling for so many hours and so many days I have really thought about it enough for now. I hope people like it! I hope that visitors to Winterfell will feel welcome and sit in a chair while waiting for their ship to come in. Eat a cake while watching the sun over the waters.
It would be lovely to have a dance.. or a book club or...
The building was inspired by an etching of a building on a pier from Victorian times. The final one that I placed in SL looks nothing like the original however as I worked to reduce its ostentatious-ness. I removed the lower story and there is still debate about columns :)
What isn't shown in this image is the Winterfell flag flying on the roof... thanks Wil!

No comments: