Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am a good girl... really!


I trotted around happy as a lark in my steampunk coat but a chance remark has sent me bustling back into my conservative garb!
Apparently I am dressed as a 'screamer'. Hmmmm Well that is something not open for public conjecture in my opinion, so I have put away the swooshy hair and donned an Edwardian outfit, and am looking as prim and proper as a girl can.
One thing though... I will be wearing my "loud" outfit again! So if you think it says something about me, you'll have to be reminded that you can't judge a book by its cover. I am not as good or as bad as I look !!!!
For the shoppers: The dress and hair are from Wunderlicks. Non-prim skirt, which I prefer as I have a problem with the fall-through effect of prim skirts

http://www.wunderlichs-garb.info/

No comments: