Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lunar-ticks


Hah! Have you ever wondered why I have the moon in the side bar of my blog? It is because I am totally convinced that there is a correlation between the moon and people's behavior.

Not in an astrology way, but some gravitational weird science way that I don't understand. All I know for sure that in my day-to-day life, amongst the predominantly female company that my life is spent in, things get rough, bumpy, weird, crazy, upsetting at particular times. And if I stop and think "hey, this seems excessive, what's going on", well I can expect to find a full moon outside my window.

SL has also given me the same moment to stop and reflect about the moon and I am eye-ing it anxiously now as we approach a full one!
I want you all to sit down, stay calm and behave yourselves. We will survive it, the full moon will pass.

2 comments:

K J SHENOY said...

YOu are right about moon and mind. Change in gravitational forces during lunar cycle alters body chemistry, mainly water content in the body organs. When the H2O increases in brain(besides chemical changes) it menifests in behavioural changes. How much one is affected in decided by genetic make-up. The word 'lunatic'is derived from Luna i.e. moon. Cheers.

Cathy said...

wow.. I knew about the original of the word 'lunatic'.. but am interested to hear about the water to the brain effect
Thanks!