Sunday, August 2, 2009

More lunatic

Today I caught Building Blitz again!
Theme.. historic events..
thinking moon already...
so I proceed to build moon history.. only to find that about 8-10 out of 16 did the same.
None had a kitty astronaut though....

I suffered from a lot of texture lag. And was getting quite frantic. I couldn't load anything from inventory so in the end I had to texture exclusively from what i could make and from blank that had been coloured. I struggled with a US Flag. It was on in the wrong orientation and everytime I tried to fix it, lag returned it 'til eventually I couldn't remember which way was up. To then get IMed that it was wrong had me ready to dig my claws in.
So I claimed the moon for the Cat Empire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vW7eLX2EXc&feature=PlayList&p=EEEFEB44EB6CD98F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28

No comments: