Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where am I?

All over the place! I am here then there then here again then somewhere else!
Bunnies at Rocabranagh
Caledon land is simply too dear to use exclusively for bunnies. It is a great price to commit to have a lovely neighborhood of good people and community and I don't regret it at all and worth every cent besides.. but for sheer volume of prims, I needed an better option. I started hopping here and there. At first I thought I could just rent any prims, that it wouldn't matter what it looked like. So I ended up on mainland. Well after 2 weeks I confess... it does matter what it looks like and what it feels like. So I have moved out of one and into another.
Bunnies at Bashkortostan: Note giant for sale banner
I have also started renting by the beach. It is winter here in oz and I am freezing. I can't tell you what a wonderful thing it was then to sit with Xavier and Taz for an hour of chatter before heading off into a frozen morning on my way to work.
Bunnies by my cove at Hurricane
I whistled for the rest of my RL day because it was just sooooo lovely
All set to have a great day after sitting on cushions chatting before work

No comments: