Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cheese and Whiskers!!!!

Cheese and Whiskers!!!!
I have crashed again
You know.. I have been playing sl for a good long time now, and I don't understand why having been bad, and gotten better, it has to get worse again.
I have hardly logged out successfully now for days.
Either I crash or the sim crashes.
I cant post a photo of anything much for your enjoyment as asking SL to take a photo to disc is to put my SL in jeopardy. Crash crash crash
Southend has even required a trip to the doctors where any attempt to get the scripts running crashes the sim. So My doors remain locked to my houses with the scripts disabled.
I have forever been a very happy user of sl, and never felt the need to join in Linden bashing. I am not looking this gift horse in the mouth.
But i do wish i could stop crashing!

No comments: