Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Watching Baron Build



I got an IM today inviting me to have a look at the building being done by Baron Grayson. Think Relic.. or Tryst...
http://mytryst.net
So I never let an opportunity pass and off I went to watch. I sat on a rock and observed him putting in the light effects and when he was done, I went and played.

From the Baron:
"The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists."

I stop short of calling myself an artist, but that is what it is like for me... in RL and SL.
And I love the process as much as the product, despite the whining noises I make!



I have decided that in SL I am builder... and maybe my most complicated project is myself. I don't even know what it will look like when it is completed! And I don't mean on the outside.

No comments: