Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The news is good.....



There is no cancer!

One of those times when I felt happy in an academic way but a little too shell shocked initially to feel anything but exhausted.
But it is wonderful fabulous news and Audrey put on a party frock and blew up balloons to celebrate.

Meanwhile I continue to fool around on the building at Steelhead. I have popped up a couple of simplified dresses on manequins and have used up the vast majority of the prims I have allotted. Ahhh what a familiar tune :))

4 comments:

itsdavidvc said...

Fantastic news! I'm so very happy for you!

I wouldn't carry any more balloons by the way, you might float away.

Edward Pearse said...

Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Auds, I had no idea there was a concern. I am so, so happy for you it is wonderful.

I love your tiny dresses so much I may have to get a Tiny Female AV - however may I suggest you make Tiny male clothing as well. Steampunk Tiny - OMG - YES YES YES, and Edward no you can't steal the idea it is now officially Audrey's IP :-)

I am still smiling with joy and happiness at your wonderful news.

Eleanor Anderton said...

Hugs!!! Go celebrate!!!