Sunday, May 31, 2009

Progress Report from the Last Day of May


About 5 minutes after the last photo... the roof vanished...
I pressed one of the god keys on my key board.. not delete, mind...by accident.. and the roof was gone. I don't know if it was "Alt + send it to the end of the earth" or "shift+ control + remove all earthly and ether traces" but it was gone.
I know people say to take copies along the way. But I was avoiding linking it... and then it was gone.
So I started almost from scratch.. again... and have worked away ..again.. and here I am so far.


Getting along ok.
As I said to Taz, in some ways the set backs don't bother me too much. I enjoy building. And once the project is over, I go into decline. I mope and wallow. I shop and buy dresses. Slowing down the building process is not so bad really.

No comments: